- There are training sessions everywhere in JSKA branch Dojos
- You can take classes in any JSKA dojos in the world by showing JSKA member card and paying the required fee to the Dojo visited
- KYU Gradings are held regularly at each JSKA branch by the official examiners
- DAN Gradings are held regularly at JSKA national and regional headquarters by the official examiners
- Examinations of 6th or more Dan are held at the JSKA Headquarters in Japan by the Shihankai
- A certificate will be issued to those who have passed
- Examinations for Instructor, Judge, Examiner status are held regularly on each continent by the Shihankai
- These qualifications can be obtained under JSKA Technical Rules
World Championships are held every 2 years
|1st JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Germany
|2nd JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in South Africa
|3rd JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in United States of America
|4th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in United Kingdom
|5th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Portugal
|6th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Mexico
|7th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Italy
|8th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Namibia
|9th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in Russia
|10th JSKA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS will be held in Germany
EUROPEAN Championships are held every 2 years
ASIAN Championships TBD
AFRICAN Championships TBD
Many types of seminars are open to JSKA members everywhere.
The dates of the seminars will be posted on the JSKA WEB for all subscribed members.
INSTRUCTORS TRAINING COURSE
The JSKA runs a first class instructor course.
This course is an elite course for JSKA’s future instructors and karate experts.
The selection is based on examination result and the participants must be a 3rd Dan and above.
It is a special training course of 3 years duration including world tour and Japan Camp. Its recruitment will begin in 2022 for the first grade.
JSKA provides online classes for those who cannot attend the physical classes due to personal circumstances.
Subscribers to JSKA Online Class has the same right as a regular member including gradings.It will start in 2022.